Join Our Mailing List Coming Events Breast Cancer Statistics Post-A-Comment Photo Album

Post-A-Comment

We would love to hear any caring words, or thoughts on anything. If you have any questions please feel freely to ask.

[ Submit your Comments ]

Mom
Fort Myers, FL
11/1/2012 10:45 AM
" Missing you today my Precious Lisabet. So hard to believe it's 4 years today that our Lord brought you home. Yesterday I was with one of our receipients of your Foundation and she had such a sparkle in her eyes and a beautiful smile and it reminded me of you. You would be so proud of how many people are becoming aware of your Foundation. Damian is so handsome and misses you too. Forever. XOX "

Debra Medlock
Fort Myers, Florida
10/1/2012 2:13 PM
" ART WALK October 5th we will be debuting Breast Casts for the Lisabet Ann Buesing Foundation. There will be a silent auction @ Sydney and Berne Davis Art Center. "

Lena Neroni
Fort Myers
9/6/2012 10:37 AM
" Mermaid Lounge will be holding their annual Walk the Walk for Breast Cancer Poker Walk for The Lisabet Anna Buesing Foundation Saturday October 13, 2012. Sign-up at 11:00am. Walk begins at 12Noon. "

Kelly Carlson
Goose Creek, SC
7/4/2012 12:35 PM
" Well Lissa, where do I even begin? I miss you so much more with each passing day. I long for just one more phone call, one more hug, one more ”I love you”. To know that wont happen breaks my heart. I am so proud of the inspirational woman you became. Everytime I see a butterfly, I think of you. I love you Lissy girl!!! I miss you. "

Jennifer
Estero, FL
11/3/2011 9:01 AM
" I would like to thank Derik (and family) for embracing me thru my struggle right now as my Breast Cancer got me shortly before my 42nd Birthday...I'm currently a warrior, surviving, but after meeting Derik (My new ANGEL) yesterday I know today I will physically feel much better!! Thank you for helping a single Mom who has been trying to make ends-meet!! <3 "

Gwen Silvas
Riverside
10/16/2011 11:44 PM
" I was at the Susan G. Komen walk today and was given a book with survivor pictures. The women on the front and back was Lisabet. I was touched by her story so young to have gotten this horrible disease. Im 37 and was diagnosed with Inflammatory breast cancer in my left breast and regular breast cancer in the right. I have 4 kids. Your daughter was a beautiful women. God bless her family! "

x x
x
8/25/2011 12:51 AM
°Ù¶È "

x c
x
8/25/2011 12:51 AM
" [url=http://www.baidu.com]°Ù¶È[/url] "

Mom
Ft Myers, FL
6/16/2011 10:22 PM
" "Happy 28th Birthday Lisabet Anna" - I am missing you so much. I love you dearly my Angel. Damian was such a joy this past weekend at the Golf Tournament. He soothes my soul each time I see him. He was a great help & he can see how much you were loved. He is so handsome - but you know that. Talk to you soon. Always in my heart each and everyday. God bless. "

Mindy Idaspe
Naples Fl
3/28/2011 4:38 PM
" I hope we can help. We also have an organization to help women with cancer. please call us at 877-526-5232 Ext 101. The group is called Quality Beauty Services Forever a beauty and spa program of facials, eyelash extensions, body skincare massages, hair care, cuts and styles, etc all free for life of cancer client even in remission. Our website is up and under construction. Visit me at fb at quality beauty services forever. "

Janet Darnell
Fort Myers
3/15/2011 7:48 AM
" Loving thoughts of Lisabet, an inspiration, and prayers to her son and family. "

Christine Cudiamat
California
2/24/2011 1:16 AM
" I was thinking of you today and just wanted to say hello to my heroin. Miss you. i am glad I can look at your pictures and see that smile of yours. "

Julie
Fort Myers, Florida
9/23/2010 4:04 PM
" I am so touched and inspired by Lisabet and her story. I had the honor of talking to Linda today and I am so glad and thrilled that you offered to help me. I am truely touched and ever greatful. I think it's wonderful that Lisabet's family continues to honor her and devote themselves to helping other single Mom's fighting this horrible disease. Thank you so much again, I hope that I will be able to pay it forward someday. Thank you and God bless. Julie "

Dar
Maggie Valley, NC
8/27/2010 3:13 PM
" I hope this message finds you having a glorious day in heaven. It is truly amazing to me what a profound effect you had on so many people. That's how we live forever you know...the love we leave behind. You'll be happy to know that Damian is the picture of you in every way possible. You'd be so proud of him. I find comfort every day knowing that you send all of us love and light. Do me a favor? Toss a frisbee to Cash and give Tango's neck a scratch for me okay? I love you and miss you so much.....xo "

Mom
Ft. Myers, FL
6/16/2010 5:49 AM
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE....missing you so..so..much. XOXO "

Sharon Schwemmer
Fort Myers, Florida
1/29/2010 5:37 AM
" Linda and Derik,I am so sorry! I have thought of her often since the October 2008 walk. You were very lucky to have such a beautiful (inside and out) girl as a part of your lives! I lost the love of my life to cancer on October 31, 2008...I'd like to think they met and helped each other in their new journey! "

Patricia Jefferies-McDowell
Rialto, California
12/7/2009 11:36 PM
" Hello, I did not get the opportunity to meet Lisa but I am truly inspired by her foundation. We are neighbors in the "Lives Inspired" publication and I feel so BLESSED having my photo next to such a wonderful and beautiful woman. I will hold her in my heart and honor her memory tomorrow evening as the book is unveiled. What a tribute to her family and friends to have her pretty face grace the cover. "

Alicia Algeo
Brooklyn, NY
11/1/2009 10:05 PM
" I would like to send love and prayers to the Buesing Family for today, tomorrow and every day. I am thinking of you during this time of year that is so painful, but we should remember an amazing soul that is so missed by all. I love your whole family and I send blessings for strength and peace. You'll always be in my heart Lisabet!! "

Mom-Linda Schank
Ft. Myers, FL
10/30/2009 1:09 PM
" Thinking of you today my love. Today is Damian's 7th birthday and this morning I was staring at the stars at 6:30am remembering that glorius day when the love of your life was born. You would be so proud of him. He's a beautiful young man. Missing you so-so-so much. xoxoxoxo hugs-n-kisses "

Layla Corrochano
Long Island NY
9/21/2009 2:46 PM
" Hello my lil Lovebug! I saw you in the Sunset yesterday...I can't tell you how much I miss you. I promise to keep you memory alive with me in everything I do and everyday I live..you are gone in the physical but right here with me always. I love you beauiful forever and always..Layla "

1 | 2 | 3 |